Not much sleep last night between last minute packing, cleanup and excitement. The ol man and I were out early this morning and absolutely flew to my cousins' place in Maryland. We had a great afternoon catching up, playing with lil Emma and watching the disappointing but awesome USA/CAN hockey game. Then we headed out for dinner and Nick had the waitress snap the good pic of us. All in all, the Weyrauchs were great hosts as usual and thanks so much guys for letting us stay over as we roll southbound!
The roadtrip to the trailhead continues tomorrow. We've got an 11 hour drive to Gainesville, GA which will get us nice and close to Amicalola Falls State Park where I begin the hike on Tuesday.
Nate
The roadtrip to the trailhead continues tomorrow. We've got an 11 hour drive to Gainesville, GA which will get us nice and close to Amicalola Falls State Park where I begin the hike on Tuesday.
Nate

No comments:
Post a Comment